John Snow Institute (JSI) is a highly respected provider of technical assistance and evaluation in the field of domestic and international health. CMG has been a member of John Snow's consultant network since 2001. CMG has been worked with JSI to co-author professional papers, create presentations, and conduct cost-benefit analyses, interviews, and evaluations of grantee sites.
Our Bodies Ourselves, written by The Boston Women's Health Book Collective (1972) is a groundbreaking feminist health publication. In 2001, OBOS formalized a Global Initiative, to translate and adapt OBOS by 29 countries throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. CMG assisted with grant and evaluation efforts to support this initiative.
CMG provided development/writing services to acquire production funding for the URU Inc. documentary film "Black Women in Medicine". The film was produced for PBS and released in 2017 to educate, inspire, and motivate young girls of color to enter the medical field amidst insurmountable odds. Renowned female African American Physicians including U.S. Surgeon Generals Dr. Joycelyn Elders and Dr. Regina Benjamin share their inspirational stories in this empowering project. Click the URU logo to watch the clip.
Moving People Dance Theater
MPDT is Santa Fe, New Mexico's premier contemporary dance company. In 2006, CMG successfully wrote and secured the company's first National Endowment The Arts (NEA)Grant to increase training opportunities for underserved children. Click the photo to watch a clip of the 8th annual Santa Fe Festival.
Partial Client List
- AIDS Action Committee, Boston, Ma.
- Asian Student Center, Boston, Ma.
- Association of Haitian Women of Boston, Ma.
- Boston University Center for Multicultural Mental Health, Ma.
- Boston Women's Health Book Collective, Ma.
- Cambridge & Somerville Prevention (CASPAR), Ma.
- City Mission Society, Inc. Boston, Ma.
- Concerned Medical Associates, Washington, DC.
- Gentle Muses, Boston, Ma.
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, Lawrence, Ma.
- Harvard Youth Drug & Alcohol Program, Cambridge, Ma.
- Health Care Without Walls, Wellesley, Ma.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Gardena, Ca.
- Hispanic Health Care Int. Journal, Sage, Thousand Oaks, Ca.
- Kindred Colors, Boston, Ma.
- John Snow Inst. Boston, Ma. and Denver, Co.
- Latin American Health Institute, Boston, Ma.
- Mass. AIDS Prevention Project (MAPP), Boston, Ma.
- Mass. Correctional Legal Services (MCLS), Boston, Ma.
- Moving People Dance Theater, Santa Fe, NM.
- New Mexico Academy of Healing Arts, Santa Fe, NM.
- Our Bodies Ourselves, Cambridge, Ma.
- Pan-American Health Network, Mexico City, Mexico
- Pediatric Therapy Network, Torrance, Ca.
- Project COPE, Lynn, Ma.
- Reaching Out to Chelsea Adolescents (ROCA), Chelsea Ma.
- Religions Without Borders, United States & Yemen
- St. Francis Chiropractic, Santa Fe, NM.
- St. Peters Episcopal Church, After School, Cambridge, Ma.
- Stepping Stone, Inc., Fall River, Ma.
- Turning Point Community Services, Inc, Irvington, NJ.
- URU Educational Films, New Haven, CT.
- Women of Color AIDS Council (WCAC), Boston, Ma.
- Women's Supported Housing & Empowerment, Ma.