John Snow Institute (JSI) is a highly respected provider of technical assistance and evaluation in the field of domestic and international health. CMG has been a member of John Snow's consultant network since 2001. CMG has been worked with JSI to co-author professional papers, and to develop presentations, cost-benefit analyses, interviews, and evaluations of grantee sites. Our Bodies Ourselves, written by The Boston Women's Health Book Collective (1972) is a groundbreaking feminist health publication. In 2001, OBOS formalized a Global Initiative, to translate and adapt OBOS by 29 countries throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. CMG assisted with grant and evaluation efforts to support this initiative.
CMG provided development/writing services to acquire production funding for the URU Inc. documentary film "Black Women in Medicine". The film was produced for PBS to educate, inspire, and motivate young girls of color to enter the medical field amidst insurmountable odds. Renowned female African American Physicians including U.S. Surgeon Generals Dr. Joycelyn Elders and Dr. Regina Benjamin share their inspirational stories in this empowering project. Click the URU logo to watch the clip.
Moving People Dance Theater (MPDT)
MPDT is Santa Fe, New Mexico's premier contemporary dance company. CMG successfully secured the company's first Grant from the National Endowment The Arts (NEA)to increase training opportunities for underserved children in Northern New Mexico.
Partial Client List
- AIDS Action Committee, Boston, Ma.
- Asian Student Center, Boston, Ma.
- Association of Haitian Women of Boston, Boston, Ma.
- Boston University Ctr for Multicultural Mental Health, Ma.
- Boston Women's Health Book Collective, Ma.
- Cambridge & Somerville Prevention (CASPAR), Ma.
- City Mission Society, Inc. Boston, Ma.
- Concerned Medical Associates, Washington, DC.
- Gentle Muses, Boston, Ma.
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, Lawrence, Ma.
- Harvard Youth Drug & Alcohol Program, Cambridge, Ma.
- Health Care Without Walls, Wellesley, Ma.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Gardena, Ca.
- Kindred Colors, Boston, Ma.
- John Snow Inst. Boston, Ma. and Denver, Co.
- Latin American Health Institute, Boston, Ma.
- Mass. AIDS Prevention Project (MAPP), Boston, Ma.
- Mass. Correctional Legal Services (MCLS), Boston, Ma.
- Moving People Dance Theater, Santa Fe, NM.
- New Mexico Academy of Healing Arts, Santa Fe, NM.
- Our Bodies Ourselves, Cambridge, Ma.
- Pan-American Health Network, Mexico City, Mexico
- Pediatric Therapy Network, Torrance, Ca.
- Project COPE, Lynn, Ma.
- Reaching Out to Chelsea Adolescents (ROCA), Ma.
- Religions Without Borders, Yemen
- Sage Publications, Hispanic Health Care International, Ca.
- St. Peters Episcopal, After School Program, Ma.
- St. Francis Chiropractic, Santa Fe, NM.
- Stepping Stone, Inc., Fall River, Ma.
- Turning Point Community Services, Inc, Irvington, NJ.
- URU Educational Films, New Haven, CT.
- Women of Color AIDS Council (WCAC), Boston, Ma.
- Women's Supported Housing & Empowerment, Ma.